ABOUT QATAR GATE
The Gateway to National Public and private Procurement
Qatar Gate is a project under United Media Center private national center in Qatar under the Register No. 57881 is regional one of the largest Public and private Procurement Support Services/Consulting Organization. With most comprehensive database of Tenders, Projects, Business news and Contract Award from Multilateral Funding agencies, Federal, State, County Government, Utilities sector, Hospitals, Schools, Ports, NGO's, Defense Forces etc. In addition, it also offers market & Company Intelligence information, Tender Outsourcing, Tender Advisory & E-procurement support as its major service offerings supporting SME's to 100.000 companies in QATAR. Founded in 2012 in QATAR.
Qatar Gate is one of the largest repository of regional Tenders Information, General Notices, RFP, RFQ, Pre-Qualifications, Procurement News, Projects Information, Contract Awards etc covering both self-funded and funded tenders including of MFA's, Government, Ministry, Local Bodies, PSU, Ports, Educational Trusts, Schools, County, Hospitals etc. 5,000+ Daily national tenders and 30,000+ active tenders every month through access of 5,000+ websites, local associates, newspapers etc.
Ongoing objective is to increase business opportunities, high ease-of-access, and one-stop shop value to all our customers.
We are continuously identifying and partnering with Local Associates, Tendering Authorities, and Multilateral Funding Agencies.
- National Tender Information, RFP, RFQ, EOI, ITB, Pre-Qualifications etc
- National Procurement News
- National Projects Information
- National Contract Awards/Tender Result News
- Archive of projects and tenders for market research and analysis
- Multilateral Funding Agencies Tenders
- Daily Email Alerts
- Web access to Regional database
- Comprehensive searching and filtering -> Basic and Advance Search options Business Analytics + Tender Sheet
- Tender Consultancy and Facilitation Services*
- Customer Service Department - customer interactions through our dedicated
KEY FEATURES OF QATAR GATE
- 3,00,000+ Live Procurement Opportunities at any point in time
- 25000+ New Opportunities added everyday
- 25+ Million Research Archives
- 50,000+ Information Sources
- 3,000+ customers (Fortune 500 companies to small firms around the world)
- 150+ countries comprehensive coverage
- 150+ Researchers
- 170+ Multilateral and Bi-lateral Funding Agencies coverage.
WHY QATAR GATE?
Coverage: We have comprehensive and reliable database of funded as well as self-funded procurement opportunities updated on a daily basis from all sectors around QATAR. In addition, we have database of archived tenders and projects which are expired over a period of time.
Cost Effective: QATAR GATE membership fees include access to unlimited searching, downloading available documents or tender alerts at no hidden cost.
Customer Support: You can contact our customer care team via email, phone call or live chat to get assistance on tender/project, existing membership or any other queries/error faced by you.
Customized Services: We customize email alerts for our customers based on preferred geographies and product/services using Common Procurement Vocabulary codes (CPV) to ensure that members only receive relevant information for their business.
Below is the brief explanation for each feature:
- Web access: You can visit our portal and have access to unlimited tender information of your business interest, refine search and have an access to basic and advance search for Tenders, RFP, RFQ etc. Access to other features like “Add Tender to Favorite List”, View Query and Keywords”, “Modify Query Form etc”
- Email alerts: You will receive daily email alerts of tenders of your business interest with complete detail as well as with original notice. We can add multiple Email Id’s and customize alerts based on your needs
- Procurement news: News of future procurement, If any tendering authority announcing to buy service or product in future related to your business from any part of the country then such information we provide to you as future business prospect for your company.
- Project Information: You can access to upcoming project information in the form of General Procurement Notice (GPN), it is sort of prior information before the tender is actually published by the tendering authority. Moreover some time projects are done in multiple phases then in such case you can also get complete information about each phases in order to do proper planning for bidding.